Preventative Maintenance Plan
Would a blocked drain cost you loss of revenue, damage to or loss of stock or maybe even worse, would it close you down? That’s why our preventative maintenance plan takes care of all that worry and leaving you to concentrate on running your business.
How it works:
One of our trained engineers will visit your premises to carry out a FREE site survey. Then we will analyse previous drainage problems and highlight the areas of concern.
We usually recommend an initial clean that will return the pipework to full free flow capacity to achieve optimum performance.
A tailor-made programme will be prepared to suit your needs showing which part of your system requires most attention.
By prior arrangement and at a time which is convenient to you and your business, our engineers will carry out scheduled works as agreed.
Weather it’s an entire flush through of the system or a just simply cleaning some road gullies etc, you can be rest assured we here to cater for your business requirements.
Reasons to consider a preventative maintenance plan?
• Its Cost effective and a long-term solution to managing your maintenance budget
• Reduces the risk of costly emergency call-outs
• Minimises disruption to your business by scheduling maintenance visits to when best suits you
• Peace of mind knowing that your drains being well maintained
• Help you meet environmental standards and ISO 14001 commitments
NOTE: We also provide our maintenance plan for residential customers too